Friday, April 16, 2010

Free Writing

My name is Nate Kline and im 18 years old, my favorite sports are hockey, tennis, lacrosse, and baseball. I have a brother named Andrew and he is 15 years old and goes to high school with me, he is currently a sophomore and im a senior. I love watching movies and playing video games i also like to play many sports as you can tell since i have very many favorite sports. Im excited to graduate this year and move on in my life. Im going to UND this weekend and going to visit the campus and see what it is like to go there. Im excited to see their aviation grounds because that is what i plan on going into after college. I want to major in some kind of business related thing, im not totally sure yet but i will eventually know. I love going to professional sports games and also hanging out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment